Перейти к публикации
Форум ВООГ "Содействие"

LIVESTRONG Day is 10.02.11

steve_stas

Рекомендованные сообщения

LIVESTRONG Day is 10.02.11—a moment for our community to stand up and honor the strength and courage of survivors everywhere. Together, we stand with survivors letting them know they’re not alone in their fight against cancer.

On LIVESTRONG Day, we’re asking our entire movement to join together in a global show of solidarity by wearing yellow. When we suit up together for the fight, that’s when our movement is the strongest.

Be counted on LIVESTRONG Day—pledge to wear yellow on 10.02.2011. see here: http://livestrongday.livestrong.org/dashbo...mp;auid=9567339

Whenever I see someone wearing a yellow wristband or a LIVESTRONG t-shirt, it makes me feel like I’m part of something larger than myself—a community full of support. It gives me strength as a cancer survivor. And for one day every year, we can make sure every survivor knows that we’ve got their back.

If you’ve already pledged to wear yellow on LIVESTRONG Day, you can still help us make a statement online by making your profile picture LIVESTRONG yellow.

Take the next step by changing your Facebook or Twitter profile image—Go Yellow today.

Please join us in remembering, in honoring and in celebrating our friends, family and loved ones.

Thanks,

Heidi Adams

Senior Director of Engagement, LIVESTRONG

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...
  • Создать...